Product Description About your Nightynite crib mattress foam pad- The pad is made from Combustion Modified High resilient foam (CMHR) 28 kilo Foam with no added Antimony or Phosphorous. 28kilo foam is the acceptable standard for a baby mattress; some companies will use a lower grade to meet a price point. About Your Nightynite Crib Mattress Microfibre Cover The NightyNite cover is made of quilted microfibre using microfibres gives much higher volume for the same weight:a distinct advantage over polyester, Microfibres have a much higher number of air chambers and tiny pores, allowing the skin to breathe and the body to regulate temperature more easily. A microfibre cover will hold more air and has a snugly soft feel to it NightyNite is anti static and helps prevents the build up of static electricity. Taking care of your Your Nightynite Crib Mattress -The NightyNite microfibre cover is easily removed for machine washing at 60°c the temperature require to kill dust mites, your cover can be tumble dried on a cool temperature. In the unlikely event that any body fluids get though to the pad you can just wash the foam pad out with a mild Milton or Dettol solution then squeeze the pad out well and allow to dry. Zip your microfibre cover back on and you have a new lovely hygienic mattress again for your baby to sleep on. About the Cot mattress Company Ltd We have over 30 years of experience in the production , distribution and retailing of cot mattresses. We have been somewhat pioneers in the baby mattress industry over the years first to:- Offer baby mattresses on the Internet in 1998, make them with pocket springs, develop a totally natural pocket sprung mattress with coir springs, use higher grades of foam CMHR33 and CMHR50 for extra durability, our NightyNite Easychange cot mattresses come with 2 interchangeable easy zip off machine washable toppers with waterproof protection to the core.
- NightyNite Premier anti-allergenic foam crib mattress size 84 x 36 x 4 Square corners, quilted microfibre cover
- The soft quilted microfibre cover is easily removal for machine washing at 60°c the temperature require to kill dust mites
- The foam support pad is made from combustion modified High resilient foam ( CMHR) 28 kilo Foam with no added Antimony or Phosphorous
- CMHR 28 foam will afford good support for your baby. This mattress Conforms to British Standards 7177 and 1877
- NightyNite is the brand name of The Cot Mattress Company Ltd This mattress is also available with a spare cover