Please note we are currently unable to deliver to Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
When it comes to baby products, SAFETY is always our first concern. We have put the safety standard as our priority. All our Cotbeds & Toddler beds are made to meet and exceed latest EU standard BS 1877 Part 10 for safety and performance , BS 7177 and BSD5852 Part 1:1978.
This cot (126*66 cm) is made from solid pine, featuring height adjustable base positions. Suitable from Birth to 5 years old.
Our mattress is Made in UK in compliance with UK Health & Safety Standards:
BS 1877:part 10:1997
BS 7177:2008 (low hazard domestic use).
The mattress (120*60 cm) is covered by a breathable and water repellent, non-allergenic cover which is softly quilted for added comfort. The fabric is made from non-allergenic non-woven polyester. The mattress has foam core made from CMHR25 non-allergenic breathable foam which is free from antimony, phosphorus, and arsenic based fire retardant treatments and made with an ‘Ozone’ friendly formulation.
This is a quality cot bed made from solid pine, not the light weight version made with plywood.
- Split end panel for converting into junior bed. Protective teething rails.
- Made with Organic New Zealand pine, strong & sturdy. NOT the lightweight version made with plywood which contains high formaldehyde emissions that could harm your baby’s health.
- Size: 126*66 cm. Mattress Size : 120*60 CM. Non-Toxic Eco paint, no sharp fixings.
- Top changer included. Height adjustable base.
- Mattress Made In UK. Mattress cover can be removed for separate cleaning.