Please note we are currently unable to deliver to Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
When it comes to baby product, SAFETY is always our first and major concern. We have put the safety standard as our priority.
All our Cotbeds & Cribs are made to meet and exceed latest EU standard BS 1877 Part 10 for safety and performance , BS 7177 and BSD5852 Part 1:1978.
This spacious cot bed is made mainly from solid pine. It can easily be converted to a junior bed by removing the side rails and dividing the foot end, featuring two adjustable base positions.
Suitable from 18 months in the toddler bed mode. We would advise the client’s for safety reason that the cot age minimum recommandation will be 6 months.
Our mattress is Made in UK in compliance with UK Health and Safety Standards:
BS 1877:part 10:1997
BS 7177:2008 (low hazard domestic use).
Please note the cot and mattress will be sent out together however they may be separated in the couriers depot which may result in the deliveries being split into 2 separate days
- 👍Split end panel for converting into junior bed.
- 👍Made with Organic New Zealand pine, strong & sturdy. NOT the lightweight version made with plywood which contains high formaldehyde emissions that could harm your baby’s health.
- 👍Non-Toxic Eco paint, no sharp fixings. Height adjustable base.
- 👍Cot size: 139*69*85 cm. Mattress Size: 120*60cm
- 👍Mattress Made In UK. Mattress cover can be removed for separate cleaning.