Multifunctional Vario 3 Bedside Cot
The Bedside Cot has been designed to allow you to sleep next to your baby developing that special bond without sharing the same bed. Thanks to the included support strap the cot can be attached securely to the parent’s bed without needing any extra tools. One slatted rail can be opened for easy access and side-by side sleeping. Simply turn the screws and pull the rail down. The bedside bed enables you to easily reach your infant in the middle of the night without having to get up.
Ideal for Boxspring Beds
The height adjustable Vario Bedside Crib fits perfectly on boxspring mattresses with a height between 54-70 cm. The bed base can be placed on 5 different heights. The crib is made out of solid beech wood and is very robust and long-living. The wood is varnished with paint made in Germany. The lacquer is salvia resistant and free of pollutants and solvents. Because box spring beds do not have a hard frame, you can simply tie the straps around your mattress and your babies crib is securely attached to your bed in no time.
No matter if you want the bed to be a bedside crib, stand alone bed or bassinet the multifunctional crib can be converted in just a few seconds. Four lockable casters make it easy for you to move from one room to another or simply let your child take a quick nap in it’s own nursery.
Maximum Load: 20 kg
Dimensions: 94 x 46 x 96 cm
Lying Surface: 90 x 40 cm
Material: solid beech wood, white varnished (free of pollutants)
In Delivery Included
- Bedside Cot
- Support Strap
- Side Rails
Note: NO mattress included
- HASSLE-FREE NIGHTTIME FEEDING: The bedside cot enables an easy access night time feeding and allows you to reach your baby without having to get up in the middle of the night.
- CONVERTIBLE: Simply pull up the side rail and use the cot as a stand-alone bed or bassinet during the day. Four lockable wheels make it easy for you to move from one room to another having your newborn always on your side.
- FITS STANDARD AND BOXSPRING BEDS: The bed base can be placed on 5 different heights. It fits on every parent’s mattress with a minimum height of 54 cm and a maximum height of 70 cm. The Vario Bedside Crib can easily be attached to your bed with the included support strap
- OPTIMAL AIR CIRCULATION: The co-sleeping crib has 4 slatted sides and a lying surface with little ventilation holes for optimal air circulation.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: The bedside crib is made of solid beech wood and supports up to 20 kg. The white varnish is salvia resistant and free of pollutants and solvents.