Dimensions: 135 x 66 x 90cm
Made by Organic New Zealand pine wood, strong & sturdy.
Non-Toxic Eco paint, no sharp fixings
Adjustable three position mattress base
Can be converted into a junior bed for prolonged use
Protective teething rail for both sides
Extra wide guard rails, stronger and less spaces between rails
Weight: 28 KGS
This cot bed (135*66*90cm) is made mainly from New Zealand solid pine wood. It can easily be converted to a junior bed by removing the side rails and dividing the foot end, featuring 3 height adjustable base positions. Suitable from birth to 18 months as a cot and 18 months onward as a toddler bed.
Soft, Comfortable and Supportive Premium grade waterproof cot bed mattress – fully breathable to give your little one a great night’s sleep leaving them fresh and rested for the day. This Fully breathable material is hypoallergenic.
Breathable, water repellent and non-allergenic mattress
Complies with the flammability performance requirements of BS7177:2008 + A1:2011 Table 1: Low Hazard Use.
This hypo allergenic mattress comes complete with a removable quilted cover
Manufactured with hypo allergenic foam
The quilted cover has great benefits including anti bacterial, anti fungal, anti dust mite and air permeable
A fully fitted removal of the cover
Cover is machine washable at 60°C
- Made by Organic New Zealand pine wood
- Dimensions: 135 x 66 x 90cm Mattress size: 120 x 60 x 7cm
- Adjustable three position mattress base. Can be converted into a junior bed for prolonged use
- TEETHING RAILS – Fixed-side cot with durable teething rails on both sides to protect delicate teeth and gums
- Extra wide guard rails, stronger and less spaces between rails