Pure and organic Merino Wool Under Blanket and Mattress Protector for Bassinet, moses basket, buggy, stroller, pram, crib, cot. Naturally absorbent to protect the bassinet mattress from moisture and to help infant stay warm and dry. Made from natural technology, using only natures ability to produce high quality, durable and super-absorbent materials for you to enjoy. This product is: pure, natural, renewable, biodegradable. It has the natural ability to respond to changes in temperature, breathes and controls moisture in hot and cold climates. Helps to reduce skin allergies and good on sensitive skin. About Woolamaloo Merino: in summer, the merino’s thin, light, super-breathable coat keeps them cool in temperatures that hit +95 °F (35 °C) and in winter, grows an extra layer of wool over their base coat as protection against temperatures that plummet to -4 °F (-20 °C). Regular sheep can’t handle it. But Merino have learned to survive by developing a high-tech coat of exceptionally fine wool that is light and breathable in summer, and highly insulating in winter. A favorite that has been tried, tested and loved by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Designed in NZ, made in China. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or your money back! Click “ADD TO CART” and BUY NOW!
- REDUCED PRICE – LIMITED TIME. ULTRA ABSORBENT NATURAL MERINO SUPERFINE WOOL for BASSINET, MOSES BASKET, PUSH CHAIR – pure, natural, renewable, biodegradable. Draws moisture away from the body for a better sleep. Sourced exclusively from New Zealand and Australia, leaders in natural wool technology. Merino wool breathes and controls moisture in hot and cold temperatures. A natural technology providing warmth and protection, yet exceptionally soft and lightweight. SIZE: 45x82cm / 17x32inch.
- FITS BASSINET SIZES: 45x82cm / 17x32inches laid flat. Suitable for newborns and young infants, providing an under-sheet blanket / protector for the main sleeping area. Not restricted to a bed size, you can use and move this protector to meet the sleep position of young ones or use in a range of sleep settings (pram, buggy, stroller, cot). “TRIED & TESTED for generations”.
- NATURAL FOR NEWBORNS & INFANTS – Merino is natural, organic and contains no colours, chemicals or nasty additives! It does contain natural Lanolin – a natural wool wax that is grown naturally in real wool. It is known to make skin soft and helps to keep moisture out. This Merino product helps to prevents mold, bacteria and dust mites. Our advanced natural technology prevents bug growth and draws moisture away for a drier, cleaner sleep. Only trust natural.
- GOOD FOR YOUNG & SENSITIVE SKIN – being a superfine natural fiber it is proven to work well with young and sensitive skin. With its natural properties skin is not subjected to man-made processes. Naturally better for babies and young infants.
- DURABLE & EASY CARE – Woolamaloo Merino pulls moisture vapor to the surface of the fabric, where it evaporates before the vapor turns into sweat or moisture. Naturally odor resistant. Machine washable, but for best results we recommend to gentle hand wash. Dries quickly. Fire resistant – wool is the least flammable of fibers, and the safest to have next to your body. Safe for little ones.