The NightyNite® Surestart Crib Mattress
The NightyNite® Surestart crib mattress provides great support, breathability and comfort. It is made up from 5cm of high density soft feel CMHR33 foam with horizontal ventilation channels cut into it, these give the mattress increased airflow and pressure pinpointed support.
The entire core is wrapped in stockinette fabric to make removing the cover easier and we place a PU waterproof liner around it to protect the foam from any liquids. This slider can be positioned under the child very easily by moving it up and down the mattress.
The foam used is CMHR33 which contains no added antimony or phosphorous and is recommended by FSIDS.
The NightyNite® Luxury Microfibre Classic Cover
The NightyNite® Luxury Microfibre Classic cover has a microfibre top surface which is quilted with polyester wadding and is exceptionally soft. Microfibre is a great fabric for a crib mattress cover because it has a high number of air chambers and pores, improving breath-ability and helping to regulate body temperature. It is anti-static and anti-microbial whilst also being hypo-allergenic, fire retardant and washable at 60°C (The temperature needed to kill dust mites).
All of our mattresses conform to British standards BS1877, BS7177 and the recommendations of FSIDS.
- NightyNite® Airflow has air channels across the mattress giving excellent air flow
- This Mattress is made of 5cm deep CMHR33 foam, offers excellent firm support to head back and legs
- The cover is made up of luxury qulted microfibre. soft and comfortable, machine washable at 60°c
- Microfibres have a higher number of air chambers and tiny pores, allowing the skin to breathe and regulate temperature more easily.
- Nightynite® is the Brand name of The Cot Mattress Company, Our mattress conform to BS 1877 and BS 7717 and are made in the UK